Minimum equipment requirements for holiday rentals in the Canary Islands
- • First aid kit and an interior functional safety lock on the access doors.
- Light source for reading next to each bed.
- Effective darkening system.
- Non-deformable hangers of a homogeneous style and in sufficient number according to the capacity of the home.
- Beds with the following minimum measurements: 135x190cm in the case of double beds and 90x190cm in the case of single beds..
- Oven and/or microwave.
- Cutlery and glassware depending on the maximum number of occupants that can be accommodated.
- Coffee maker.
- Kitchenware to handle food.
- Cleaning tools.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Roll holder for toilet paper
- Support to place personal hygiene objects in case there is no worktop, hanger, hooks or towel rack with sufficient capacity.
- System that efficiently prevents the exit of water in the shower or bathtub.
- Bath towel and a hand towel for each user.
- Extra set of bed and towels per person each week, in case of stays longer than seven days.